23 June, 2009

Save The Tasmanian Devils

Already I am a many of years I am an active member of fund of
preservation and research the Tasmanian Devils so I am the constant
donor and the sponsor of this fund and I am proud for that. I am proud
of that that I take active part in the help to this Great animals, and
in the help to wildlife in a general. Any persons having possibility
should help to save of the nature and live kinds! All should realise
that the fact that living itself the peaples in any case poses threat
to wildlife so people should think as to make a damage to the nature
less. Those problems and illnesses which threaten today the existence
of Tasmanian Devil have appeared because of intervention of people !!
- And it means that people should do the utmost to reduce a
consequence of the intervention for these animals. You so can help to
the program of preservation of Tasmanian Devils having offered money
to corresponding program having passed to this address:
http://tassiedevil.com.au/ ,
http://www.utas.edu.au/foundation/devil.htm

Thanks All!

No comments: